|The Glenholme School offers professional career and workplace opportunities in:
• Special Education
• Middle and secondary grades education
• Medical / Nursing
• Case management / social work
• Therapeutic Treatment Milieu / Applied Behavior Analysis
• Boarding treatment
• Finance / Administrative / Human Resources / Admissions / Marketing / Development
• Information Technology
• Food Service / Maintenance
The professional growth of employees is central to efficacy of The Glenholme School’s program and is achieved through continual learning, building competency through education and skill development. The Glenholme School is committed to equal opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Individuals with a record of achievement in relative academics and work experience are encouraged to submit a letter of interest and a resume to the Human Resource Office. Those who match current or anticipated needs of the school may be contacted for personal interviews.
Internships and Field Experiences are available as well. Volunteers are always welcome.
The Devereux Glenholme School is an Equal Opportunity Employer and A Drug Free Workplace.
E-mail The Glenholme School Employment Office for more information.
Devereux Glenholme School is committed to be an Employer of Choice. Hiring, training, and retaining a dedicated workforce is pivotal to maintaining and enhancing an environment that provides quality services to young people with special needs. We offer a comprehensive benefits package where employees decide what will best fit their requirements.
• Paid time off (vacation, holiday, and personal). Up to 24 paid days off per year
• Health Management Leave (HML) ability to bank unused HML days
• Medical Insurance - 3 options to select from
• Dental Insurance - 2 options to select from
• Prescription Drug coverage - 2 options to select from
• Flexible Spending Accounts - Medical & Dependent spending accounts
• Fitness & Wellness Benefits
• Tuition Assistance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Service Awards - based on years of service
• Retirement Plan - after two years of service employer contributions & additional matching
• AD&D - Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
• Disability - Long Term Disability, 60 % of salary paid. Premiums fully paid by Devereux
• Life Insurance